Microsoft has designed Microosft Dynamics CRM 2016 to allow customer-facing employees to manage their daily activities in a single experience. They are eliminating the distractions people inevitably encounter when they bounce from application to application in the course of doing their job by taking away the need to export or switch applications, and by automating fundamental tasks. This reduces the time it takes to get things done and allows people to focus on what matters — the customer. Microsoft has come up to enable this with the following new capabilities:
1) An enhanced Excel experience within CRM, including new Excel templates to automate many core tasks. This helps our customers across the board but particularly in the sales as it allows them to do things like calculate commissions or manage a sales forecast. They get analysis and insights directly in their sales processes, without the need to export or switch – just easy toggling to reduce countless steps and eliminate the complexity.
2) The next generation of our CRM app for outlook enables people to track emails, add contacts from within an email or even create new records to track emails through the browser on PC, Mac or mobile browser on a phone.
3) Delve functionality to surface trending content that is most relevant to what a person is working on and what is trending around them. For example, Delve might show popular presentations or proposals to help our customers with their opportunity or account.
4) Contextual documents across SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 Groups for any CRM record. Microsoft customers can now seamlessly open various Office apps within CRM or the CRM mobile app. They are making it easy for people to open a document in the CRM app using different application on various devices like Microsoft PowerPoint for iPad or Microsoft Word for iPhone. After reviewing the document, they can return back to the CRM app simply by just tapping on the “back” button.
5) Personalized sales documents based on CRM data are now easier to build with Document Generation. People no longer need to manually extract CRM data for documents such as account summaries, quotes/orders/invoices, product sheets in Word. Automation of this core sales task is another way we’re saving people time.
6) Next generation is the Cortana integration. Microsoft is taking the Cortana integration to the next level by embedding sales activities, accounts and opportunities into Cortana to surface what’s most relevant to salespeople at any time – across both personal and professional sources.
Beyond productivity, Microsoft CRM 2016 will change the game in other areas as well, including intelligence, mobility and service.
Intelligence: With CRM 2016, we’re delivering intelligent processes for sales, service and marketing with the power of the Cortana Analytics Suite. They are introducing capabilities like intelligent product suggestions (for cross-sell), and recommended cases to resolve customer service issues. Microsoft is harnessing the power of Azure Machine Learning for sentiment analysis in Microsoft Social Engagement.
Mobility: In CRM 2016, Microsoft has planned to continue to invest in mobile for tablets and phones with full offline mobile capabilities, the ability to create task-based mobile apps, Mobile Application Management with Microsoft Intune and next generation Cortana integration that surfaces CRM data to drive proactive interaction and voice-driven CRM.
Service: Microsoft kick started with its native CRM capabilities for case management. But now, they have expanded this with knowledge management and self-service capabilities when Parature was acquired in 2014. Now, the acquisition of FieldOne has been completed to add field service capabilities to our customer service portfolio.
In Dynamics CRM 2016, all the above mentioned features will be brought together.
SMS Marketing will be added as a marketing channel to the multi-channel campaigns in Dynamics Marketing, increasing the sources and sentiment languages for social engagement, and introducing the concept of Intelligent Social with social selling, automated triage and adaptive sentiment.
This is our most comprehensive Dynamics CRM solution ever to be found in the world! Let us wait for more updates!